Thursday, July 22, 2010

Budgetting and Organizing

As the summer is approaching towards the hottest days, my brain is also melting just like as if I am in a melting aluminum pot at the liquid state. Nothing is making any sense to me! I had to review things that have happened in the past 3 months. Though I had a side-trip to LA after my piano exam, it was only because Horace was having a work conference down there. I hope that I could just relax with him at home with some pampering of local shows, food, and visits. My father came for 3 months, while my friends from HK also crashed into my home for about 1 week. We also had a couple of housewarming parties which I invited over 20 friends!

In fact, we just moved into this new home around mid-March. Just four months ago, one of us worked in India while I was stuck in town unpacking all the boxes. I didn't know how I made it, but I did! At least, the labor work had to start somewhere... with a bit more understanding about what we have and what need displaying everywhere in the house, we would h0pe to take the month of August to sit down for organizing and budgeting our expenses for this second stage in life. Seems like life is just super chaotic with little mindful spirits around due to the so-called 'lack of time' syndrome. Living at the present moment with a peaceful and harmonic chord is what is the most important!

I'm actually very happy to have gone to Mariapolis Retreat, where it teaches me about the values that I have always struggled putting into words within a modern world perspective! It is especially important to share the ideas and feelings that I have towards a broken world and that how love makes everything becoming a reality and bringing liveliness in to the fullness of human living!

I was very blessed to see many good friends whom I haven't caught up for a long time. However, I know that they are always there for me when I need them!

Luckily, this blog of mine is not read by millions of people around the world - though I hope they are keeping in touch with me and paying attention towards me :) Facebook is good enough for that purpose already. I think I still like writing here for sharing some longer and personal thoughts, just because it is like YOGA that it is time to BREATHE!

With LOVE!!!

No comments: