Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shows, shows, shows

This week, I have been watching movies in the theater/ at home, as well as live dramas on stage. Toy Story 3, Despicable Me, and Joseph + the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. There is a bit more time for me to sit back and catch up many things. I thought I'd be all flattened out, but miraculously I could still do a bit more homework, housework, e-mail catch-ups, etc, on the side. I love the fact that it's show-time that I don't have to work and be drawn out anymore. I guess I really need the time for a good rest.

My hubby would always write a lot of interesting ideas, reviews, and essays on his blog. As for mine, I just want a place to share my feelings! Nothing is more important than sharing a meaningful experience with a friend - if you are my friend, you know what I mean. It does not take a friend to share a lot of information, because I can always go on the internet to find information or talk to someone who works in the field. Anyway, I think he'd like to call me a old-fashioned buddy, but I really enjoy the time when I don't have to meet people online. I refrain from chatting, though I do more skype and facebook. E-mails are mostly for work. Sometimes, I can't seem to find a fine balance between the real and the cyber worlds, but I'll keep trying.

No comments: